22 Jul Lust after Summer blondes
Ollie Blackaby, Headmasters Artistic Ambassador, gives us the low down on how to keep you blonde lust-worthy this summer!
- Invest in some good shampoos – try Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Shampoo – which is not only sulphate free it also contains KerActive protein which helps repair sun damage. Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde Shampoo which has a violet hue that cools yellow tones in natural and colour treated hair.
- To get Cressidas Bonas’ colour ask your stylist for brighter flashes around the face where the sun would naturally lighten. The Headmasters Light Effects with Micro Wand is a unique technique that uses an ultra fine hair colouring wand (similar to a mascara wand) to delicately place fine lights along the soft baby fine hairs around the face giving that sun-kissed look without having to step on a plane.
- Cover Up – UV protection is just as important for your hair so invest in Kerastase Soleil CC Crème. Also try adding a hat, we love a Fedora – accessorise yours with a pair of Raybans and a fishtail plait for Riviera chic.
- Don’t underestimate the power of a glossing it helps tone blondes while giving a super healthy sheen at the same time – a must have for beach beautiful hair.
- Keep your hair nourished and healthy all summer long by booking an in-salon treatment. We love Kerastase Fusio Dose it’s a bespoke treatment that is personalised to target your hairs specific needs.