24 Jul Summer Essentials
1. Book in for Headmasters Summer Lites. Subtle ribbons of colour are placed where the sun would naturally lighten your hair, then a glossing is massaged into the rest of your hair. The result? Natural Gorgeous sun-kissed summer ready hair.
2. Defend your colour – After investing in a beautiful colour, you need to protect it from the sun, which will cause fading or brassiness. We love the Kerastase Soleil range, its high SPF means true, beautiful colour all summer long.
3. Fight frizz flare ups with L’Oreal Mythic Oil, super light it won’t weigh hair down but it will eliminate fly-aways.
4. For effortless beach waves without the rough touch use the new TECNI.ART texturising salt spray from @lorealpro. Simply spray onto dry or damp hair and work in with your fingers.
5. Pack a hair scarf. Team it with an off-centre top knot, in summer’s chicest colour white for a classic chic look.
6. Protect your skin, on your face always wear at least SPF30.
7. For hands a French manicure with a neon tip is super chic with an added Summer/festival vibe.
8. Literally a must for any time of year, especially post swimming is the Manta brush – it’s the ultimate detangling tool for minimum breakage & maximum shine!
9. Revitalise, Repair, Renew. Invest in a hair treatment to give summer fatigued locks a little TLC! Book in for a Marula Rare Oil Treatment for an intense burst of Marula to hydrate and seal split ends. Available in all salons.
10. Give your hair a break from heated appliances and book in to a Headmasters salon near you for some gorgeous fuss free Summer time Braids – our collection of Braids and Waves in collaboration with @whatlydialikes will suit all your Summer hair needs. Only £15 per 15 minutes and no appointment necessary!