15 Aug Summer Prep Checklist
1. Book in for Headmasters Light Effects with Micro Wand. It’s a unique technique using an ultra fine hair colouring wand to delicately place fine lights along the soft baby fine hairs around the face. The result? Natural Gorgeous sun-kissed summer ready hair.
2. Defend your colour – After investing in a beautiful colour, you need to protect it from the sun, which will cause fading or brassiness. We love the Kerastase Soleil Range, its high SPF means true, beautiful colour all summer long.
3. Fight frizz flare ups with L’Oreal Mythic Oil £16.40, super light it won’t weigh hair down but it will eliminate fly-aways.
4. Always have a can of Dry Shampoo by your side. It will soak up any excess oil plus extend the life of your blow-dry. Try Headmasters Big Glam Hair Dry Shampoo & at £2.99 it’s a budget beauty bonus!
5. Pack a Scrunchie – if you did them the first time round it’s a trend that can be difficult to wear. Team it with an off-centre top knot, in summer’s chicest colour white & they look fresh, with a more minimalist modern feel than 80’s edge.
6. Protect your skin, on your face always wear at least SPF30. We love Elemis Liquid Layer, £26 for Face & Clarins sunscreen Care Milk £18 for Body.
7. Book in for Headmasters Does the Season Masterclass, a one on one tutorial with your stylist £45 for 45mins. Choose from one of three fail-safe on trend summer hair trends.
8. Turquoise toes scream summer – China Glaze in Sunday Funday £4.99 & & Nails Inc Warwick Way £11 all do cute colour options. Deeper shades look gorgeous on darker skin tones, brights work equally well on pale or tanned skin.
9. For hands a French manicure with a neon tip equals looks fashion forward but still super chic.
10. Invest in a hair mask to give summer fatigued locks a little tlc! Depending on your budget try either Kerastase Masque Intense £24.90 or Headmasters Miracle Moisture Mask £4.99.