Call us today on: 0345 459 7784
Are you passionate about a new hair stylist job in Camden? Want to be the best hairdresser you can be? Apply now and join Headmasters today.
Headmasters are looking for creative Hair Stylists in Camden who have the talent and ambition to run a successful busy column, within our fun award winning hair salon in Camden.
Hairdresser Job Camden Benefits
- Up to 50% Commission on Professional Takings
- 2 weeks Intensive Training whilst being paid
- 35% Discount on retail products and weekly bonuses for achieving service and retail targets
- Competitions to win weekend breaks, cash prizes, Mini Cooper
- Childcare Voucher Schemes
- Corporate Discounts: Virgin, Thorpe Park, Taste Card, Gym membership
- Free use of Photographic Studio to create your own portfolio
- Annual Awards Night in January, 5, 10 & 20 year Anniversary Awards
- HEADMASTERS exclusive Ministry of Sound Summer Party
- Gain an industry recognised L’Oréal Colour Degree paid for by HEADMASTERS
***Plus many more!!***
We are a vibrant, welcoming, award winning company with hair salons across Camden and the South East. We are dedicated to providing you with a busy column, continual education and multiple career opportunities all within a nurturing and friendly environment.
We always have hair stylist jobs available for qualified individuals in Camden with the talent and ambition to run a successful column.
Love your job in Camden and succeed with a fun and friendly team!
Our 65 strong salon group are dedicated to providing you with a busy full column, continual bespoke education and multiple career progression opportunities all within a nurturing and friendly environment.
Apply online or call us today for more information and embark on your dream career with Headmasters in Camden.
Headmasters Camden High Street can be found located amidst the bustling town centre. The suburban salon boasts a warm, welcoming team who are bursting with creative ideas and industry insight. The great transport links and affordable parking also make it favoured for convenience and accessibility.