- HM Corporate Club is open to all companies who wish to sign up 5 or more employees.
- Company representative or owner must register the company and act as Administrator for the scheme
- Membership to the club is for 12 months and the administrator will be contacted to check the employee details and re-register for the scheme for the following year.
- Employees will individually sign up via a unique link and complete the sign up form.
- Corporate Cards are issued via corporate email and must be produced in salon upon first appointment to activate the membership.
- The Headmasters digital Corporate card is personal to you and may not be used by anyone else.
- The card is valid in our 55 headmasters salons based in London and south east.
- Administrators are responsible for keeping their members information up to date. Any changes to name, address and email address should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrators may add new employee members at any time by using their unique sign up link
- Administrators may remove any employee members at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Members can cancel at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By signing up to our Corporate Club you agree to be opted in to our marketing and to receive emails from us about offers competitions and prize draws.
- Members can opt out of promotional emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email sent from Headmasters, however you will still be contacted should we need to send you any details about changes in your membership or the Corporate Club
- You must be signed up to the Corporate Club to get the Corporate Club discount.
- The discount is currently 25% off all hair services Monday to Friday 9am until 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am – 6pm and is not valid with any other offer or promotion.
- Corporate Club Discount is not available on products, kids cuts, promotional hair packages (e.g. Me-Day Makeover/ Me-day Makeover Premium) or already discounted services (e.g. Colour Sales and standby)
- Headmasters can cancel or withdraw the scheme at any anytime and can change the terms and conditions. We will always give notice of changes via email to the email given and by posting the changes on the website.
- In these terms of sale, “we” means Headmasters UK (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
- These are the terms in which we sell all products to you. By ordering any of the products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
- All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
- In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
(i) You must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout;
(iii) You must confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
(iv) First Data will handle your payment;
(vi) Once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
- We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
- The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
- Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by viewing your shopping bag.
Price and Payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website.
- Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
- The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
- The prices displayed on the website are web exclusive and may vary from in-salon prices.
- Payment for all products must be made by Debit or Credit card.
- Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts.
- You warrant to us that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
(b) The information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
(c) You will be able to accept delivery of the products;
(d) You are resident in England, Wales, N.Ireland or Scotland.
(e) You are at least 18 years of age.
- We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation. We offer Free Standard Delivery between 1-3 working days. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 days of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
- We will only deliver products within England, Wales, N.Ireland and Scotland.
Risk and Ownership
- The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
(a) Delivery of the products; and
(b) Receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products.
- We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
- You may cancel a contract to purchase a product or products at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
- If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them. Products returned by you within the 7 working day period referred to above will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
- If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return to the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
- Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
Returns and Refunds
- If you have received goods in connection with the contract you have cancelled, you must send the goods back no later than 14 days after informing us of the cancellation of this contract. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
- All orders have a no quibble 14 days return policy.
- If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned products.
Limitations of Liability
- Nothing in these terms of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) for any matter for which it would be illegal for to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
- Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time).
- Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images.
- Contracts under these terms of sale may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
- If any provision of these terms of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
- No waiver of any provision of these terms of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms of sale.
- You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms of sale.
- Each contract under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
- Subject to the first paragraph of Section : these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
- These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
Contact email@example.com for any queries regarding your order.
- By signing up to our Newsletter you agree to be opted in to our marketing and to receive emails from us at least monthly with information about offers competitions and prize draws.
- Members can opt out of the emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email sent from Headmasters.
- All our services are unconditionally guaranteed. If you are not 100% happy with any Headmasters service please let us know within two weeks so we can rectify it for you.
- Unfortunately Headmasters cannot colour hair for clients aged under 16 years.
- We always recommend a skin allergy test 48hrs before for clients who haven’t had colour or clients who are pregnant.
- A skin allergy test is not required If you have had professional colour before.
- All colour without a cut must be accompanied by a finishing blowdry at an additional cost of £30.
- Prices are subject to confirmation during consultation.
- Colour Appointments can be booked using the online service.
- Headmasters only apply colour provided by Headmasters.
- Colour Consultations are complimentary.
Me Day Makeover
- £135 for a full head of highlights or £115 for half a head including cut and blowdry only valid all day Sunday and Monday.
- Available with selected stylists only.
- Not available during colour sale.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Not available in December.
- Any additional colour services such as toner is an additional Cost.
- Offer available with selected stylists on Tuesdays only.
- Subject to availability.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. VIP discount is applicable on finishing blowdry or cut & blowdry.
- Phone the salon directly to book.
- Quote ‘Love Colour’ when booking.
- All colour without a cut must be accompanied by a finishing blow dry at an additional cost of £30.
- Not available during colour sale.
- All colour without a cut must be accompanied by a finishing blowdry at an additional cost £30.
- Not valid with any other offer, package or discount. VIP discount is applicable on finishing blowdry or cut & blowdry.
- Must be accompanied by a cut or technical blow dry service.
- Offer excludes treatments.
- Offer excludes retail products.
- Unfortunately Headmasters cannot colour hair for clients aged under 16 years.
- Subject to availability.
- Only valid during the dates provided by Headmasters.
- All treatments without a cut must be accompanied by a finishing blowdry.
- Straightening and texturizing are only available at selected salons.
- Standby appointment can be booked by phoning the salon anytime the same day or after 3pm for the next morning for an appointment.
- Stand by Appointment cannot be booked online.
- Appointments are subject to availability.
- Only valid with selected stylist.
- Standby appointments have to quote “standby service” when booking your appointment.
- 25% off all services with a valid Totum Card 7 days a week.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.
- Offer excludes treatments.
- Offer excludes retail.
- Anyone aged over 16 who registers their details can join.
- The card is only valid in the 55 salons in London and South East.
- Members are responsible for keeping their information up to date. Any changes to name, address and email address should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Headmasters VIP club card is personal to you and should not be used by anyone else.
- By signing up to our VIP club you agree to be opted in to our marketing and to receive emails from us at least monthly with information about offers competitions and prize draws.
- Members can opt out of the emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email sent from Headmasters at any time.
- Members can cancel at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- You must be signed up to the VIP Club to get the VIP discount.
- The discount is currently 25% off all hair services Monday to Friday 9am until 4pm, plus 10% off at all other times, and is not valid with any other offer or promotion.
- Headmasters can cancel or withdraw the scheme at any anytime and can change the terms and conditions. We will always give notice of changes via email and by posting the changes on the website.
Recommend a friend
- At the end of your visit, you will receive a Recommend a Friend card. We would love you to recommend a friend who has not visited us before. When you do, your friend will receive 40% off their cut & style appointment and as a thank you, you will also receive 40% off your next cut & blow-dry.
Little Princess Trust
- The hair donation must be 12 inches/30cm or longer to qualify for a free haircut at Headmasters.
- Little Princess Trust’s wig manufacturer determines the viability of all hair donations.
- LPT will accept clean, dry hair, from any gender in great condition (no split ends) and of any natural colour
- We are unable to offer complimentary Little Princess Haircut’s during Colour Sale.
We cannot use hair that is…
- Henna-dyed hair or hair that has been dyed with a semi-permanent dye
- Dyed an unnatural colour (blue, purple, etc)
- 100% grey hair (we can use donations that contain a small number of grey hairs as these can be removed).
- Hair extensions or dreadlocks
- Appointments for wash cut and blowdry or wash and blowdry can be made by directly calling the salon or online through the online booking system.
- Straightening & texturizing treatments, consultations, standby and promotional services cannot be booked online.
- Childrens cuts cannot be booked online.
- Redeemable at Headmasters salons in London and the South East.
- Not valid for online purchases at www.headmasters.com.
- The minimum amount to activate or top up the card is £25, maximum is £250.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The card will expire 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
- The card is sent via Royal Mail free of charge.
- Postage is UK only.
- Cards are delivered within 5-7 working days.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- The card amount is only redeemable by presenting the gift card.
- We cannot accept the gift card confirmation email as payment.
- Colour Transformation require a face to face consultation before the appointment can be booked.
- Colour Transformations are charged per 45minutes total cost is based on length of the appointment.
- £50 deposit is required to secure the booking.
- Cut and Style will be charged at an additional cost, if no cut is required a technical blowdry will be charged at £30.